Why GMB Heavy Duty Parts?
All GMB HD Water Pumps and Universal Joints are produced in-house to the same precise specifications as OEM parts.
We utilize all-new material and world class GMB bearing technology to ensure product quality and safety.
What We Fit:
HD Water Pumps
- Silicon shaft seals used for increased durability against harsh coolant temperatures
- Bearings produced in-house to same specifications and design as OEM
- 100% leak and hub-pull tested to ensure proper assembly
- Designed and tested to match OEM pressure and flow rate during operation
- All pumps supplied with accessories/gaskets required for replacement
HD Universal Joints
- Nitrile rubber seals provide optimal grease retention and reduce contamination
- Bearing surfaces are case hardened to uniform depths for higher strength and durability
- Journal Trunnion ends are precision ground to length, ensuring proper fit of mating parts
Why Pay More For Remanufactured Water Pumps When You Can Buy New?
It’s a strange situation when remanufactured water pumps are more costly than brand new HD Water Pumps from GMB.
We know that fleet managers shouldn’t pay more for remanufactured pumps than brand new pumps. That’s why GMB Water Pumps do not reuse any “old” components, allowing for stricter and more consistent quality control. With this said, you can count on GMB to be with you for the long-haul.
If you’d like to learn more about HD products from GMB, CLICK HERE to contact us today!