ELECTRIC WATER PUMPS
Why GMB ELECTRIC WATER Pumps?
Not all electric water pumps are the same. Here’s what makes ours stand out.
High Quality Self-Lubricating Carbon Steel
GMB Electric Water Pumps feature high quality Self-Lubricating Carbon Steel in many internal components to prevent oxidation, ensure smooth rotation of the shaft, lower operational noise, and also to prevent premature failure.
Precision OEM Spec Housings & Harnesses
GMB Water Pump Housings & Harnesses are manufactured to match the exact OEM material specifications. Each housing and harness is also precision measured using state of the art technology to be dimensionally correct up to a 99.99% accuracy with tight tolerance limits to ensure proper Fit, Form and Function.
Proprietary Premium Korean Laminates
GMB uses the highest quality Korean grade laminates that maintain a uniform magnetism so that each pump efficiently outputs the correct amount of power. This ensures consistent flow rates under the highest of demands your vehicle will experience.
Superior Automotive-Grade PCD Board Components
GMB Electric Water Pump are manufactured using only superior Automotive-Grade PCD Board components (capacitors, resistors, transistors, inductors, and logic chips / MCU’s) to accommodate the extreme operating temperatures your vehicle will encounter, ranging anywhere from -40°F → +248°F or higher.
We're Continiously Developing New Products
We research, manufacture, and release hundreds of new products every year to make sure we have the parts you need.
Latest Electric Water Pump News
How To Maximize The Performance And Lifespan Of Your Electric Water Pump
Preventative maintenance is the key to maximizing the performance and durability of any electric water pump. Here’s a list of maintenance tips to share with your customers:
- Check fluid levels with every oil change
- Thoroughly empty and clean the fuel tank at installation, as well as using a brand new fuel pump strainer to maximize the Fuel Pumps’ life.
- Avoid the use of water in your cooling system as it lacks lubricating, cleaning, anti-rust properties, and accelerates the deterioration of the cooling system components.
- Avoid off brand or universal coolants as they tend to have a lower level of ethylene glycol concentration and higher levels of acidity / alkalinity which drastically reduce the lifespan of your water pump.
- It is recommended to replace your water pump every 60,000 miles as a preventative maintenance item to ensure your engine’s cooling system is running adequately to avoid other costly repairs.