Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly 720-3310
- High-Grade Resin-Treated GCR15 Steel for Maximum Hardness and Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Specially Formulated Grease for Enhanced Thermal Dissipation, Superior Lubrication, and Water Wash-Out Resistance
- Triple and Quadruple Lip Sealing Technology and High Moisture Resistance Rubber for Maximum Bearing Protection
GMB?s High-Grade Wheel Bearings and Hub Assemblies offer OEM strength and longevity. GMB Wheel Bearings & Hub Assemblies feature:
- High-grade GCR15 steel with G-10 resin finish prevents premature failure and is built for high temperatures and heavy loads.
- Premium grade ABS sensors with 99.9% pure copper wiring for greater electrical conductivity and optimal brake system performance.
- Triple and quadruple lip seal designs ensure your bearings have maximum protection from the elements and dust.
- Roll-formed hubs eliminate the need for welding, which improves strength (welding can create weak points within the hub, so we don?t weld our hubs).
With GMB?s 100% factory-tested Wheel Bearings & Hub Assemblies, you can be confident in weather protection, proper lubrication, and optimal hub performance.