Universal Joint 210-0456
- Every GMB U-Joint features a Proprietary Protective coating for Maximum Durability.
- GMB Universal Joint Needle Bearings are Heat-Treated to withstand High Torque Loads
- GMB U-Joints are manufactured with Chrome-Molybdenum Steel, with Quality Control Processes that Meet or Exceed OEM Requirements
Includes all required hardware, including exact fit snap ring for easy installation.
This product may not fit your vehicle. Click here to check!
Universal Joints are subject to immense heat and pressure, even during everyday driving. At GMB, we pride ourselves on manufacturing the industry’s best Universal Joints. And because we’re a global manufacturer of Universal Joints in applications ranging from older rear-wheel drive sedans to heavy-duty commercial trucks, you can rest assured that GMB Universal Joints will meet or exceed the performance of any OEM part.
Every GMB Universal Joint features:
- High-grade solid steel tubular needle bearings that are heat-treated to protect them from the elements and ensure longevity.
- GMB’s proprietary protective coating formula is baked onto all our Universal Joints, improving rust resistance while enhancing durability and longevity.
- Our nitrile rubber seals exceed OEM specifications in many cases, as they are designed to endure extreme temperatures (from -40°F to 250+°F) without losing structural integrity.
- Precision design to withstand exposure to any outdoor element, including fully submerged operation.
When you buy a GMB Universal Joint, you can be confident that its strength, performance, and durability will meet or exceed OEM specifications.
|Dimensions||3.50 × 3.50 × 1.30 in|